domingo, abril 24, 2005

HOLIDAY & BOULEVAR OF BROKEN DREAMS *Musica Para "Escuchar"......(Ke es muy diferente a "OIR")

-Expresado por Mark Hunter
Holiday Hear the sound of the falling rain Coming down like an Armageddon flame (Hey!) The shame The ones who died without a name Hear the dogs howling out of key To a hymn called "Faith and Misery" (Hey!) And bleed, the company lost the war today I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives On holiday Hear the drum pounding out of time Another protestor has crossed the line (Hey!) To find, the money's on the other side Can I get another Amen? (Amen!) There's a flag wrapped around the score of men (Hey!) A gag, A plastic bag on a monument I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives On holiday "The representative from California has the floor" Sieg Heil to the president gasman Bombs away is your punishment Pulverize the Eiffel towers Who criticize your government Bang bang goes the broken glass and Kill all the fags that don't agree Trials by fire, setting fireIs not a way that's meant for me Just cause, just cause, because we're outlaws yeah! I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives This is our lives on holiday...................................... (Inicia Boulevar Of Broken DreAms......) Boulevard Of Broken Dreams I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's home to me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleepsand I'm the only one and I walk alone I walk aloneI walk alone I walk aloneI walk a... My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me' Til then I walk alone Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah,Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the border line Of the edge and where I walk alone Read between the lines What's fucked up and everything's alright Check my vital signs To know I'm still alive and I walk alone I walk aloneI walk alone I walk aloneI walk a... My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me' Til then I walk alone Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ahAh-ah, Ah-ah I walk aloneI walk a... I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk a... My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me' Til then I walk alone.......... Estas Rolas Forman Parte del mas reciente Trabajo discografico de la banda "Green Day" , el cual se Titula "American Idiot" , Donde claramente sus liricas dejan entrever el disgusto con las politicas de su Pais......Un Material ke no podemos caracterizar de Anarkiko...pero ...Las letras conllevan ese sello tan distintivo de la cultura ahora llamada "Happy-Punk". Green Day *Holiday & Boulevar Of Broken Dreams" hacen la Mezcla perfecta para una tarde de verano......No es ser necesario ser Seguidor de la Banda para constatar ke este par de canciones son una muestra inekivoka de lo ke esta pasando en la Actualidad alrededor del Globo Terrakeo ke ahora es "cuidado" por el "amigable" Señor George W. Bush..... Escuchenlas y les prometo ke no se van a arrepentir...... Este post Melodico hasta aki llego....y No...no Me retracto de ser fiel seguidor de Blink-182 , simplemente....."Abro mi margen de criterio".....Saludos , Buen Domingo.

0 Comments: